It doesn’t take an advanced degree in finance to see this is a great deal!
Eligible college students and recent graduates will receive $750 in retail bonus cash, plus the availability to great rates through Ford Credit on the purchase of an eligible new Ford vehicle from Gary Crossley Ford.
Eligible Ford College Student Purchase Program Categories
Active College or Trade School Students: Students must be enrolled Full-time or Half-time based on the specifications of an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School that the student is attending.
Active Graduate Students: Students must be currently enrolled based on the specifications of an accredited Graduate School Program.
Recent College Graduates: The student has graduated and is within 2 years from their date of graduation.
High School Seniors or Recent High School Graduates: Students must have completed all requirements for graduation to qualify using an anticipated or future graduation date, and provide a Letter of Intent to attend a qualified university.
Other Exceptions: College Student Internship Participants, Trade School Apprenticeships, and Medical Student residencies now qualify.
- Proof of Student eligibility i.e. Current Class Schedule or copy of Diploma
- Bill of Sale/Customer Agreement (Only required if the student is the co-buyer)
Program Dates: January 4, 2022, thru January 3, 2023. New 2022 Ford Bronco Sport, EcoSport, Escape, Edge, F-150, Fusion, Maverick, Mustang I4, Mustang GT, and Ranger vehicles are eligible. See Varsity for complete details.
*NOTE: One-course completion certificates, on-the-job training courses (i.e. sales training, teaching certificates, professional designations, and adult education courses), English as a second language courses, and those students enrolled less than half-time based on specifications of an accredited College/University/Trade school, do not qualify for this offer.
NOTE: Bronco, Mustang Mach-E, and other specialty vehicles excluded. See Gary Crossley Ford for details and a complete list.
Proof of Student Eligibility
- All college students and recent graduates must verify eligibility at www.FordDrivesU.com.
- During the registration process, you will be verified by ID.me’s “Student ID” verification platform, a 3rd party verification service.
- Once verified thru ID.me, complete the enrollment form to receive a certificate number that will be used to claim the program. The certificate number will be sent to the email used to register for this offer.
- Bring your certificate number to Gary Crossley Ford to claim your offer.